Low-pressure steam boilers from Viessmann are highly reliable installations with a long service life. They are often used in care centers and bakeries, for example.
The Viessmann low-pressure steam boilers have a pressure below 0.5 barg. We install these boilers at companies with a required steam temperature of less than 110ºC, to initiate steam-driven processes. They are used in care centers, bakeries and meat processing companies, among others.
We can usually supply these low-pressure steam boilers from stock. You can also contact us for renting and maintaining a low-pressure steam boiler. Do you use a supply temperature above 0.5 barg? Take a look at our high pressure steam boilers.
Three-pass steam boiler
Many low pressure steam boilers are built as two-pass boilers, a cheap installation, but not as reliable. We only supply three-pass boilers due to major differences between two-pass and three-pass steam boilers. The construction is decisive for a carefree process. It is also important that the installation complies with the regulations regarding emissions, which have been amended since 2017. Two-pass boilers do not comply with the new regulations whereby the emission may be a maximum of 70 mg NOx.
We supply low-pressure steam boilers from Viessmann, which are built as a three-pass fire tube boiler and meet the most stringent requirements.
Advantages of low pressure steam boiler
A low-pressure steam boiler from Kuiper en Zonen offers your company many benefits:
- Relatively low purchase price
- Low operating costs (no inspection obligation NL)
- Significant gas savings compared to a high pressure steam boiler (low flue gas temperature)
- High quality that guarantees high operational reliability and a long service life
Main features low pressure steam boiler
Below you will find the most important product features of our low-pressure steam boilers:
- Boilers with a pressure lower than 0.5 barg (available in special version up to 1.0 barg).
- Low energy consumption; Due to the lower flue gas temperature, our low-pressure steam boilers have a boiler efficiency of approximately 94%.
- High steam quality due to a large steam room and large evaporation surface.
- Lower NOx (nitrogen oxide) emissions due to a low combustion chamber load and water-cooled front.
- Good circulation and heat transfer due to the wide water walls and large distances between the flue gas pipes.