This high-pressure steam boiler produces 5 to 30 tons of steam per hour. The large steam room and the large evaporation surface increase the quality of the steam. Heat loss is low because the steam room is integrated in the boiler casing, no external insulation is required.
In addition, the wide water walls and large distances between the flue gas pipes ensure good internal circulation and a good transfer of heat. This guarantees a long service life.
Advantages Viessmann Vitomax M75B
The advantages at a glance:
- 3-pass boiler with low combustion chamber load and therefore clean combustion with low pollutant emissions.
- Extensive, coordinated accessories available.
- Walk-on boiler cover – simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Boiler efficiency: 91% Steam production: 5.0 to 30.0 t/h, independent of fuel type
- CE label in accordance with European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.