Do you want to save costs on your natural gas annual account? With our flue gas condensers you save up to 16% of natural gas. Kuiper & Zonen is happy to inform you about the possibilities for your situation
The flue gas condenser is installed in the flue gas duct after the economizer. With a flue gas condenser, the flue gases are cooled back to below the condensation point of the flue gases. By allowing the flue gases to condense, almost all energy is recovered from the flue gases, making efficiency improvements of no less than 16% possible!
A flue gas condenser often pays for itself within less than six months. The flue gas condensers that we supply are custom made based on your specific situation. You can also contact us for maintenance of a flue gas condenser.
Advantages of installing a flue gas condensor
A steamboiler from Kuiper en Zonen offers your company many benefits in combination with a flue gas condenser:
- An energy efficiency improvement of up to 16%.
- Reduced carbon footprint
- A major cost saving, the investment is in many cases recouped within 6 months
Main features flue gas condensor
Below you will find the most important product features of our flue gas cooler (flue gas condersor)
- Completely made of stainless steel 316.
- A long service life due the construction of the heating element.
- Accurate temperature control through a built-in bypass channel, through which the flue gases are guided around the pipe bundle when the water temperature is too high
Do you have any questions or are you curious about the expected efficiency of a flue gas condenser in your situation? Then please contact us. We are happy to help you!